Sunday 8 March 2015

Sylca Designs Jewelry Review

I've found an amazingly unique jewelry brand, Sylca Designs! Their design company has handmade and eco-friendly jewelry with a boho and tropical flair.  To make it even more special, it's a company run by a mother/daughter team. Very cool!



How totally gorgeous is this handcrafted shell and wood Three Strand Necklace?


To me this is the epitome of upscale boho chic.


Wearing this special piece evokes feelings of being beachside on some fabulous vacation!


Keeping with the boho feel, I paired the necklace with layered open weave sweaters, flared jeans, and leather and cork sandals.  Who's ready for spring and summer?!


I'm sharing a few of my favorite pieces, though you really need to browse and discover Sylca Designs for yourself.















To make shopping even more fun, Sylca Designs is offering my readers a special 20% discount!  Use this code: CV2013 at checkout!


OXOX
Dawn Lucy



No comments:

Post a Comment