Thursday 22 January 2015

FUN FASHION FRIDAY- NEW LINK UP PARTY!

Welcome to my first ever FUN FASHION FRIDAY link up party! So excited and hope it all goes well! 

Everyone is invited!  Fashion should be fun for every age, size, and budget!  And of course I really want to see my over 40 fashionistas representing!




Here's my first Fun Fashion Friday outfit.  What's more fun than a sweater with a cute dog on it?!

I added a plaid shirt, with a denim skirt and boots.

Outfit details:
Sweater and shirt - Kohls
Skirt - Merona - Target ... (so old)
Boots - Aerosoles
Bag - London Fog



Enough about my outfit, let's see what you dolls came up with. The link up guidelines are all the regular ones .. please link back and it would be nice if you followed along with BloglovinFacebook, & Twitter so you never miss a party!
  
Okay, now let's link up! Geez, look how excited I am!



OXOX
Dawn Lucy

Also linking up with: ClaireJustineOXOX!  & Passion for Fashion with Rachel the Hat! & JoLynneshane! & Sunday Funday! Visible Monday! Mix it Mondays! Confident Twosdays!
Reasons to Dress! Tremendous Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment